Patients with silicone implants are typically advised to have MRIs every few years because that is how a rupture is best detected. Additionally, silicone implants are more expensive than saline and require a larger incisions due to being pre-filled.
Give yourself the body and
LOOK YOU DESERVE!!!
The Benefits of Silicone Breast Implants
Pre-filled silicone implants are known to entice patients due to their ability to look and feel more like a natural breast. This is because silicone gel is a much softer solution than saline breast implants. In addition, silicone implants are less likely to ripple than saline implants, as these differences are noticeable in thinner patients. They are pre-filled and range in various sizes in order to create the right look a patient desires for her body. Other features include:
- Silicone implants do not deflate
- Great option for patients with minimal existing breast tissue
- Range in various sizes( C cup sizes to DD cups or larger) in order to create the right look a patient desires for her body
- To address volume loss due to pregnancy
- Incisions for implants can be made under the breast fold, the areola or the armpit
I liked the confidence of the doctor and his staff when making the decision to undergo my procedure. I was very comfortable with my procedure and it was an excellent experience. Would recommend him to anyone! Thank you